When you book your gun permit through Afton, you will be assured of a smooth transition through Joburg. The downloadable forms that you can complete are all here.
PLEASE watch the video if you are a first-time visitor in South Africa so you can see what this is about arriving in Joburg.
NB. Only SAA (South African Airways) transports guns
- Completed SAP 520 Form (Please make note that page 6 requires two signatures). Please click here to download a copy of the SAP520 form.
- Copy of Clients Passport – Notarized by a Notary Public.
- Complete Flight Itinerary.
- US Customs Form 4457 which has been Signed & Stamped by a Notary Public (Please ensure the expiry date is in the right hand corner) Invitation letter from your Outfitter. Please click here to download a copy of the US Customs form 4457.
- Copy of your Letter of Invitation from the Outfitter. Download a template here.
- Copy of your personal ‘Letter of Intent.’
Download a template here.
Please fill in all your details on the relevant pages and email all the above mentioned forms to us at email@example.com
Download credit card payment here.
NB: Travel in southern African with rifleas on Airlink.
Please ensure you have pre-booked them
72 hours prior to chec-kin 4Zrevenuecontrol@flyairlink.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL AMMO ON AIRLINK FLIGHTS MUST BE IN A SEPARATE LOCKED AMMO BOX AND NOT IN THE CHECKED IN LUGGAGE.
GUN PERMIT PRICES
Gun Permit $150
Arrival’s hall standard meet & greet, escort through the Police Permit office. Departure flight gun check-in assistance, ensuring hassle-free return home.
Standard Meet & Greet $50
Arrival’s hall, meet & greet, assistance with transfers, hotel check-in and departure check-in when leaving.
VIP Meet & Greet ONLY $130
Meet you as you walk out the aircraft door, escorting you through customs and baggage claim.
Afton VIP Combo SPECIAL $130
VIP Gun Permit PLUS VIP Meet & Greet